Grain-Free Maple Cinnamon Granola
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1.5 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup raw pepitas
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2-1/3 cup pure maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup hemp seeds, 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Pulse almonds and pecans a few times in the food processor (so there's a mixture of whole and pieces).
- Mix almonds and pecans with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread out evenly over a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 225 degrees. Stir and then bake for an additional 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 20 mins. If you let it cool fully you'll get lots of crunchy granola clusters!