Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 cup diced baby tomatoes, diced
- 1 big handful spinach, chopped
- 12 eggs, whisked together in a large bowl
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with oil.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with a teaspoon of oil
- Add bell pepper and sauté for about 2 minutes
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for another 2 minutes
- Add spinach, salt, pepper and garlic power. Stiry until the spinach wilts slightly and then remove from the heat.
- Spoon veggie mixture evenly into the bottom of each muffin cup
- Whisk together the 12 eggs and pour evenly into each muffin cup
- Bake for 22-24 mins. The center should be set (not watery). They will appear very fluffy at first.
*You can use 2 cups of any of your favorite veggies! I love using mushrooms and jalapeno too.