JALAPENO CILANTRO TURKEY MEATBALLS
Makes about 16-18 meatballs
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 head of cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll into 1-1/2 inch balls - makes about 16-18 small balls.
- Heat a tablespoon of avocado oil over medium heat in a cast iron skillet. Brown meatballs on each side (takes about 5 mins).
- Finish in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.