One of my favorite things to do in the kitchen is to recreate restaurant favorites at home. This is my copycat Sweet Green Guacamole Greens salad and I'm pretty sure I'll be making this on a weekly basis from now on. Sweet Green lovers you know the addiction is REAL.
This salad is significantly cheaper to make at home and I think my Jalapeno Cilantro Lime dressing might give Sweet Green a run for their money!
Guacamole Greens salad with a jalapeno lime cilantro dressing
Makes enough dressing for about 6 servings
- 1 bunch cilantro (stems are fine! cut off the long pieces at the end)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 3 limes
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (use less if you don't like spice!)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Mixed greens
- thinly sliced red onion
- baked or chicken breast, diced
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- sliced cucumber
- corn tortilla chips
- Combine dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine salad ingredients in desired amounts.
- Toss salad with dressing and enjoy!